The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm Out Bitches!!

I swear DJ and Dave Chappelle have rubbed off on me in bad ways.

I'm out until Tuesday. See if you guys can sustain this site without me.


WHOOO! Someone's got a big ego, huh?!?


I'm just messin' around. But, seriously though, don't take any book offers without me ;)


Peace and Chicken Grease!! :D

6 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger "Lisa" said...

HEY!!!
I am a LAW GIRL TOO!!
We don't need you Reese. I can look over their book offers.

Who am I kidding?

We will be lost without you ;). Return to us soon.

What I am really thinking: She ain't that funny and besides Jerk and Kom are even funnier.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

I hate you "Lisa." >;|

;)

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

AWWW youre going to NM huh? Have a blast!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger KOM said...

Oh.. was I supposed to mention book deals with you all? My agent assured me that the rest of you will receive only the highest quality swag for your contributions.

I'm thinking of calling it "KOM - and the Backs On Which He Stood To Acheive Coffe-Table-Book Glory."

You better get back here quick, Reese.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

Here, have a spare letter "e" from my closet.

It's coffee, KOM, coffee.

Take care of the "e" now, there's not too many of them to waste you know.

:)

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Karla said...

Oh i am jealous have fun in NM Reese we will miss you. Oh and Dave Chappelle has rubbed off on everyone...lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home