The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Saturday, May 28, 2005

A simple poll

Reading about the "Great Wall of No" on both Datamonkey's and Lisa's web logs, a thought occured to me.

Do you sleep on the right or left side of the bed. Or does it matter? The distinction of course is measured by looking on the bed from the foot.

I sleep on the right-side of the bed. Exclusively. Becuase it's closer to the door, and I imagine that I can raise the alarm before somthing terrible happens.

This was how my parents slept, my great-grand-parents... on back to the Flinstone's, where they slept in serparate beds. Crazy Cro-magnons.

Where do you sleep? Ever want to karate-chop your mate and take the whole damn bed over?

I'm keeping score for a scientific survey. Seriously. No reason to doubt me.

{eyebrow raised} Now, honey, what side of the bed do you sleep on?

8 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

On the right side, it was chosen for me by the wife. I just need a place to sleep, right or left a coma CAN be reached.

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

Left hand, only cos the right had side is up against the wall and it's easier on this side. Plus it's next to the lamp, tv remote, books, alarm clock, heater....

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

it's against the wall cos i live in my bedroom by myself... i don't share a room with my flatmates! YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

(for more info, maybe read my blog. hehehe)

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I let him pick... I can sleep on either side really and in general he is more picky (I am running and hiding now...because he won't see it that way!)

=)

He picked the left side by the way (by the windows).

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Karla said...

On the right side.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Desiree said...

I sleep on the left side...Max the dog sleeps on the other.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

He is SUCH a liar ! He chose the side by the window. I get the door, because a) I pee in the middle of the night and b) it's my job to deal with the dog. I NEVER go to his side of the bed because I am pretty quiet when I sleep. HE HOWEVER< steals the covers.

=P~

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger "Lisa" said...

I sleep in the middle and it fluctuates whenever I share a bed with a certain someone. Neither of us are picky about our sides when we sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home