The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Friday, June 10, 2005

Flava Flav!!!

Bass!
How low can you go?
Death row.
What a brotha knows
Once again back's the incredible, rhyme animal.
The incredible D. Public Enemy #1.....


Wait wait wait

Sorry about that, I shouldn't have named this post after Flava.
He gets me into a weird "Phuc y'all" mood. Yeeeeeeaaaah Boy!

ANyhoo.
I'm back with my deep questions n' shid.

You betta rekonize foo!

I'm Jerk bitch.

Charlie Murphaaaaaay!!!

What's your favorite Kool-aid flavor?

I knew I shouldn't have watched the Dave Chapelle second season DVD before posting.

I'm rich bee-yaatch!

6 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger KOM said...

(cue violins)

I didn't get kool-aid growing up. I don't think it was an issue, my mom just never bought it.

All that I have are memories of the pitcher busting through walls. Oh, yeah!

{sniff}

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

Lemonade then Tropical Punch...I preferred the koolaide mix before the water-but it pretty much stained your mouth for a couple of days.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

Ok, we don't have Kool Aid here, but you can get stuff like at one place near my mum's house, the 5 star Gourmet Deli.

(Is Kool Aid gourmet?)

I picked up a packet of orange Kool Aid, was shocked at the amount of sugar that went into it, but enjoyed it enough to never really be bothered to buy it again, but it was okay.

:)

I like that place, you can buy the Cinnamon Tic Tacs there too and all the US chocolate bars. We don't get them here either.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Anything red, was my favorite Kool-Aid flavor. ;)

"Mom, I want the red kind."

I was simple to please as a child.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Jomama said...

lol, I wasn't expecting that question from reading the beginning of the post. I loved any flavor Kool-Aid as a kid, but I think my favorite was when they came out with Strawberry Kiwi. Before that it was tropical punch. I can't drink it anymore though because it just taste like sugar water and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And I remember the busting through walls as well. My sister and I cannot watch a Kool-Aid commercial without laughing out loud.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger PSUMommy said...

The blue stuff that they took off of the marked for a while because it looked like Windex. YUM! (The Kool-Aid, not the Windex...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home