The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Monday, August 08, 2005

For the Ladies...

In the spirit of honoring cool girls, that KOM started last week, I have a hypothetical for the ladies (I actually posted this hypo somewhere else before, but I think it's worth repeating). Answer honestly, chicas.


Okay, so you're on a deserted island. You're trapped there forever. There is no hope for rescue. If you were given the choice, who would you bring with you:

A) A doctor who spent time as a farmer and habitat for humanity construction worker. He's also an avid camper and knows his way around wooded areas and how to survive in the jungle. He's also not that attractive and he always smells seriously funky.


OR


B) George Clooney


For answer B, I will also accept any hot man that you currently have the hots for. But, please, for my own sanity, don't replace George Clooney with your boyfriend or your husband. This is a fantasy, people! Hence, choice B should be your fantasy man.


Okay, discuss.

15 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Desiree said...

George Clooney. Yeah, we did this on the sucia board, member? you member?

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Yes, yes, I remember. But, I wanted to see what girls would say here.

Funny you picked GC, and not Derek Jeter. I'm surprised, Dez. ;)

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Jomama said...

I'd have to give up my fantasy of being alone on an island with Allen Iverson and pick the stinky doctor. I'm just practical like that.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

I suppose a funky smelling guy wouldn't matter so much.
My personal fav fantasy guy is Jean Cluade Van Damme. Of course, I don't know how he smells. Decisions decisions.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

funky smelling? As long as it wasn't feral smelling I guess.

I think i'd pick the George Clooney option, only i'd swap him for someone else cos his chin ANNOYS me, and I can still picture him on that terrible sitcom "baby talk" with long black hair. Yuk.

Um... who who? Christian Bale's nice body comes to mind (the new Batman guy) but I guess I'll have to keep thinking about this one!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

Wait. I thought it was the same question. Shoot! I didnt read thoroughly...thought it was only between george clooney and a dr...

I'll be riiiiight back

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

Oh. Fantasy men. Psh.

Ok. So I'd be trapped on an island with........

Hm...

Ok fine. Derek Jeter. Geez.

He better not be all stuck up though. I don't wanna be putting up with his butt if he's stuck up. I cannot stand stuck up people.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Debi said...

OMG The guy I used to work with cause he is freakin hot, and he could prolly be all man like and save my ass from sea monsters and stuff...oh and he has a "special" piercing! Yummy.....

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

LOL! I love that you need protection from sea monsters, Debi. ;)

Okay, well I'd pick Orlando Bloom, of course. Yes, I'd probably live longer with the smelly doctor, but I'd give for at least 24 hours with Orlando.

SO HOT!!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Tony Grant said...

I'm not a lady, but I like the question. In reverse I would take Hallie Berry, I know it's typical, but it's my fantasy!! Hey check my site www.lovesbible.com and let me know what you think

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger KOM said...

Mother balnkin' blankity blank blank BLANKS!

At least it wasn't a bot.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

OK - I decided. Jean Claude all the way. We could live on love!

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger lobo5747 said...

Ok, is that a serious question that you want a serious answer to? Please, like I would really care about whether or not my survival rate would be higher with the other guy, if he didn't look like George Clooney (or in my case, Will Smith) than who the hell cares???

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Shari said...

It's a total toss-up between Tom Brokaw and Johnny Depp......

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger nikaNnicosMommy said...

I have the same answer as "the girl with no patience." Matthew McConaughey is So freakin' YUMMY!
I don't need a man to do things for me, only TO ME!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home