The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Friday, August 05, 2005

Girls are cooler

I notice that Blogger Cooler recently got hit by a Yahoo search for 'girls are cooler blogger'. Who am I to disagree?

But why end your sentence with "blogger"? Is it like STOP in a telegram? Like "-itlan" for cartoon Aztecs? Like "you know?" for Jennifer Lopez?

I'm out-itlan blogger. STOP. You know?

7 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Hey, man, I wanna check our stats too. How do I do that? E-mail me.

Oh, to answer your question...uh, I don't know. I don't understand what anybody searches for anymore. Ever since "lisben hot girls" and "how to hogtie people" were search criteria for my blog.

Weird.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger KOM said...

My current favorite for LP is an Alta Vista search for "pum, pum: I'm death"

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Cool-itlan!

Good game, good game, good game.

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

hey i got one from a search tag of this:

"dirty smelly backpacker. are jerk offs .. "

and another like this:

"cleaning toilets" (shit OR crap OR poo OR poop)


So.. yeah. There's some freaks out there ;)

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Alcuin Bramerton said...

Are all the freaks Republicans? Or are some Muslims?

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Anonymous Scout said...

I like this blog. There are some interesting things on it. I found it using the next blog feature.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

C Neil: As the Official Greeter of the Blogger Cooler (yea, so I gave myself a title, so what?), I'd like to say thanx for stopping by. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home