The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Just for Fun...

Alright, I'm taking Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes predictions, much like I did a few years ago with Bennifer (the original Bennifer)...

So, how long of a marriage will Tom & Katie have? Will they even get married?

Tell your official prediction now, so that when it comes true, you'll feel all smart. ;)

10 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Robyn said...

Oh, they'll get married all right. I kind of imagine a Madonna / Sean Penn shootout with the guests, instead of the press helicoptor.

Just kidding! I'm sure it will be a small, intimate affair in someone's backyard, and Katie will lay low for a while and not make too many movies or do much of anything. At least Tom won't have to be worried about her making more money than him per flick, so that won't be an issue. I think they will live long and happy lives. Of course, the "gay" rumors will persist, but they'll adopt anyway, instead of having one of their own.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Desiree said...

I say it'll last a year and a half.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Desiree said...

I say it'll last a year and a half.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Des: Does that count as 3yrs?

I give them 3yrs, and they won't adopt or have kids of their own.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger KOM said...

I thought if you wanted to prove that nothing was wrong with you, you married Lisa Marie.

Where'd this Holmes woman come from?

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

She came from Dawson's Creek. It's this little town in North Carolina. ;)

My prediction: There is no wedding. And, there is no marriage.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Diane Mandy said...

They'll get married for sure. But it won't last any longer than 2 years.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

nup, she'll realise he's a controlling twitbag who can't commit to anything but his own hairstyle and cult, and she'll realise that she'll be a mother at 26 to someone who is 13 and probably more mature.

No wedding.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Ooooo, Shelley, you're bad! ;)

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger *** said...

I don't think they'll get married. But since it's kind of a two part guess, my guess for length in case I'm wrong on them getting married? Less than one year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home