The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Just a joke.

I keep hearing this one, but not many people that I know have heard it, so forgive me if it's made the circuit. Oh, and my sense of PC left me some time ago.


What do you call a black man flying an airplane?



A pilot, you rascist!



I don't know why... this just strikes my funnybone.

8 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

hrm.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

My guess was Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, but then again I've seen Airplane too many times.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger KOM said...

(tap, tap) Is this thing on? Hello?

Geeze, I never said I was a comedian, but it beats a knock-knock joke, doesn't it?

He said to himself. Echo. Echo.

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Jomama said...

I think the joke's pretty funny. I just forgot to stop by yesterday.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Ca... said...

Here's a cute one: What do you call a fish without an eye? Why, a fsh, of course! 'yuk'

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Robyn said...

What's a dickfore?

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger "Lisa" said...

I like it!!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger The Mon With The Plon, loike said...

How many electricians does it take to change a lightbulb?




One.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home