The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Post This!

I never know what to post on The Blogger Cooler.
I'm not into politics, BOTH parties suck.

I'm not really into most current events, Mikey Jackson's problems don't interest me A-TALL.
Some RICH person's in trouble quick let's devote all of our media energy to the story!
Who cares?!
Martha Stewart? She can kiss my Blog Ass!
Paris Hilton? NOT hot.
Tom Cruise dating a girl young enough to ACTUALLY be his daughter? Way to go Tommy!! I mean, oh dear......tsk tsk...for shame.


If it crosses my mind with any enthusiasm I post it on MY Blog.

I'm running out of "Creamy or Crunchy Peanut Butter?" questions.

How do you generate conversation without getting too deep, or being TOO shallow?
I can't find the happy medium; and if I could, I'd ask her what the winning lotto numbers were going to be not Blog stuff.
I'd also ask her why she's so DAMN happy!

6 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

What was the question again? ;)

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Exactly.
Damn Reese, you're getting REALLY good at this Zen/Chinese Master stuff.

What WAS the question?

Does anybody REALLY know what time it is?
Does anyone REALLY care?
25 or 6 to 4?

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Desiree said...

Meh

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

LOL! This is turning into an episode of Seinfeld. ;)

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger KOM said...

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

wait WAIT

You mentioned lotto.

Considering we're about oohh... 18 hours ahead of the US or something, lotto/Powerball has already been drawn, so therefore you should be able to pick the winning numbers without a problem as you know them already.

Why hasn't anyone thought of this before? Why aren't you already horrendously rich? Why haven't you all been down here to see me then yet?

Sheesh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home