The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

TP

Slow day in blog-land.

This has always bothered me. Why is two-ply so great? Why don't they just make a single-ply that is thicker? Then you would never have to worry about one of the plies separating and making a mess of the whole roll.

6 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

Yeah, why don't they? You should invent it KOM.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Because two ply is one LOUDER!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger KOM said...

Good point.

Maybe I should amend the post to ask "How do we get rid of the Nigel's of the world so that I can have a properly functional single-ply TP roll?"

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger "Lisa" said...

Kom I have always wondered this too. It's like one of life's great mysteries.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

I prefer triple ply - I would starve for a month or do almost anything rather than have to use single ply recycled bark on my rear end.

Nothing but the best, NOTHING.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger KOM said...

True,

But no poop, thanks to 2-ply.

Rimshot, please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home