The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Empty promises?

J - gotta put you on the spot, here.

Whatever happened to Jerk: Attorney at Law?

Inquiring minds want to be nosy.

4 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I'm still working on it.
I didn't think it was funny enough, so I rewrote some things in a different way. It's all about wording with the law you know.
Soon, I promise.
Maybe this week.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger THEMARSHAL said...

Well shoot, I just realized that you had a whole new blog. I just worked a damn 12 hour shift at work and have to work another one tomarrow, on frigging father's day. Yea Seeing thast I am at the cooler, my boss blows!! I am a mannager, but all that seems to mean is that because I am not the General Mannager at my shabby Pizza Hut I have tio work every damn holiday. The importance of the holiday doesnt seem to matter. I plan to show up at work in the morning drunk, recovering from what I am currently doing, solo drinking. At the water cooler, shit I dont even have one at my crap job, graduation can't get here any faster. "At the water cooler" he says, damnit, just another reason to hate jobs held while in college. "At the water cooler" a keg of soothing greatness free at work, I have to pay for water at my job. The water cooler, bah. You should be happy to have one. Water cooler......

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger "Lisa" said...

hey
J get cracking. DOn't be lazy with your blog like me.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger KOM said...

Good point, "Lisa". And since I'm in a complaining mood, I've been looking at the "traveling girl" map for 3 weeks, now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home