The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

It's a Boy!!!

Did you hear?


DID YOU HEAR?!?!


Brittany had a baby!!!


God, gave her permission to destory ANOTHER life (as she destroyed ours for several years by forcing us to listen to her music).


In related news, I heard the best joke about Brittany. On the Today Show, Matt Lauer was interviewing some of the guys from Best Week Ever. Here's the highlight...


Matt Lauer: "So, if you could give Brittany and Kevin's new baby a gift, what would you give?"

Guy from Best Week Ever: "A role model."


ROTFL!! You have to admit, that was funny. ;)

6 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Rockstar Mom said...

Ack! Thanks for nothin' Britney.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

Dude. Stop hatin' on Brit-Brit.

I love her. I wish I could be her friend and tell her to wear shoes when walking into a public restroom, but I can't. :(

I also would help her brush her hair. And wipe the mascara from under her eyes. Maybe she doesn't notice? Anyway, I still <3 Britney - I don't care what none of you say!

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

a baby skank. Oh yay. Another celebrity's child destined for rehab, blaming it's parents for all its woes (and collecting $$$ for the story)

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

hahha hate to say it Desiree, but for a second i thought <3 was a set of boobs. Then i turned my head the other way.... and the penny dropped.

:)

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger KOM said...

No, <3 are clearly testicles. Why everyone keeps "testeing" others is beyond me.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

I kind if imagine that Brittany and Kevin don't actually touch the baby, unless it's quiet or sleeping. I just firgure her entourage takes care of all of that. I think most celebrity moms are probably that way. No midnight feedings, or 2 am feedings. Just those handy 10 am feedings, then off to lunch or whatever!

One of my favorite episodes of Absolutely Fabulous is when Edina is talking to her mother about her birth. Edina says "she didn't even take the rubber gloves off for the first 12 years!"

Good lucj to this kid - he's going to need it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home