The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Elephants have been Pregnant Longer!

How long is this thing going to gestate?

I mean, really! Hasn't Katie Holmes been pregnant for like a year now?

I think she's going to spawn some sort of new human that Tom is going to use to destroy the world unless we all convert to Scientology or something.


For real though...I'm scared...

4 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Jomama said...

I just heard on the radio yesterday that she is due at the end of this month with a boy. That's only a week away, so we'll just have to wait and see.

The pregnancy was announced almost six months ago, but I don't know if they ever said how far along she was at that point. I never gave it any thought because I never really cared.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

Youre too funny Reese. I thought about that too. Meh. I'm sure the little alien will pop out sooner or later.

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger Defragging said...

yeah
she got herself into a world of trouble with that bad boy
poor thang

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

may it look like the "inner alien" that Scientologists believe we all have inside ourselves just waiting to get out.

I hope it has a big nose, bad teeth and is short like its dad.(Tom had SHOCKING teeth, just watch The Outsiders and see). That'll learn them.

Oh. His adopted daughter is ugly. Hrm.

Well, may it look like a monkey. So ner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home