The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Monday, November 28, 2005

So....

How you doin'? ;)



Actually, I want to know does anyone actually make the effort to lose the weight they gained over Thanksgiving or do you just continue your spiral of gluttony well into Christmas and New Year's and worry about "Future You's" unexplainable weight gain in 2006?



This year, I'm losing the Thanksgiving baggage early.

7 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

You can always go on "The Biggest Loser" and be a champion Loser! heheh.

They're doing an Australian Version of that soon. I know someone who is obese enough who also thinks she's God's gift to all men and is VAIN AS (2 hours, no joke, she spent in my friends bathroom putting on her makeup one morning. TWO HOURS!). She's the type who has a butt so big she needs two seats on a plane, knows she's fat, and catapults herself at men. Ickly.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Your wrong for that, Squishi.

Your wrong! ;)

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger KOM said...

Now, now. Big girls need love, too - they just have to pay for it.

Reese - what does 'effort' mean?

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Effort means excercise and, I guess, attempting to eat right instead of just throwing yourself to the food gods for the month. ;)

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger KOM said...

I was being facetious. Or, apparently, trying to be. I guess I just meant "Effort? Meh."

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

See, not all of us catch on that quickly, Kom. We don't all have big brains, you know?


Quite making me feel stupid. ;p~~~

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger KOM said...

I'm going to pretend that you're not making fun of me. I'm good at pretending. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home