The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Friday, November 04, 2005

What's Your Routine?

First of all, I'd just like to point out how I am so much cooler than the other Blogger Cooler contributors as I'm the only one who actually contributes.


The rest of you guys suck, big time! Especially "Lisa" and Dez. They suck the most. ;p~~~


Now, I have a question for everyone. What's your daily routine when you get to work everyday? I realized today, that I have routine that I follow, not only out of habit, but out of pure pyschological addiction. If I don't follow the routine to a tee, then my whole day is thrown off.

First, I come into my office. Then, I leave my office and go to the restroom to wash my hands (the train is full of germs). Then, I go downstairs and get my breakfast (which MUST be an egg and cheese sandwith and a fruit & yogurt parfait). Then, I come back upstairs, shut my office door until it's almost closed (not fully closed, mind you), log into my computer, and read the Washington Post online edition.


If I don't do these things I become a very unhappy camper the rest of the day. I think it's so odd.


Anyways, what's your work routine that you absolutely can't deviate from? I'm curious to see what makes us all messed up. ;)

5 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger KOM said...

First of all, I'd like to point out that every time I try to contribute, Reese comes by 5 minutes later with a better post and steals my thunder :P

I don't know that I have a routine as such, except usually wasting the first 30-45 minutes clicking through a few blogs.

The morning is my least favorite part of the day, so if life throws me a curveball it's usually easy to shrug off: "Well, it sucks until noon, anyway."

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

I catch the train at 709am, get to work at 850am, go to the bathroom, then sit and read Australian news (news.com.au) and blogs and work email for the next 3/4 of an hour or so until Angela arrives, then go get a muffin while she gets a coffee, then I sit and check the news again, THEN I start work.

It's about 1045am by then. %:) My work sux all day.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger jeopardygirl said...

Well, I don't work, but I have a definite morning routine that I can't deviate from. I get up, make breakfast, watch morning news with Esso, put Esso's dishes in the dishwasher--again, turn on the computer, check my home e-mail, my Gmail and a couple of blogs, then e-mail a friend. I play Spider Solitaire and try to work on my novel. Oh, and I put out stuff to thaw for dinner, and fight to get the cat to stop chasing her tail under the desk. sigh. my life is boring.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

Sorry, I've been super busy. I hardly even update my own blog now.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger derek said...

A timely question...

I start a new job Tuesday and I will be working an unfamiliar shift (6pm-6am, Tue/Wed - Thu/Fri) so I am seriously thinking about what I want my routine to be. I realize that I will be eating lunch at around midnight and eating dinner when others eat breakfast and breakfast for me will be late lunch for others...

Got room on the train, Reese? I could bring some Purel :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home