The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Game time

I don't have anything to talk about, because I've been playing this game all freaking day. It's mouse crack.

You all might want to kiss your loved one's one last time before following the link. I'm not sure that we'll be coming back.

I know, I know, this isn't exactly water cooler conversation. But I'm trying to keep things moving, dig?

4 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Is 806pts on level 2 good?

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Now...after playing this game for WAY too long, I shall perform the ending of the Original Planet Of The Apes.

(Picture J at the foot of a large statue of KOM, whilst the lovely Jessica Alba sits atop a horse wearing a tiny, tiny, tiny leather outfit.)

YOU BLEW MY DAY UP!!
YOU BLEW IT UP KOM!!
DAMN YOU!!
DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

thank you.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger KOM said...

The KOM of liberty... with the exception of having to be French, that's pretty cool.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

ROTFL! Hi-larious. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home