The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Holy crap cakes!

Paris Hilton calls off marriage!

I can honestly say, without hesitation, swearing before the Flying Spaghetti Monster himself, I am shocked to the core.

Who could have seen this but Miss Cleo, I ask?! Oh, the seventh seal has been broken and I hear the hoof-beats of 4 dark riders. Blood moon, boiling seas and all that.

I would be terrified and huddling in our basement (if we had such things here on the west coast), but I'm so excited to have scooped Reese that I welcome the Armegeddon.

I hope rehab's going well, by the way.

5 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

ENTITY!!

Flying Spaghetti ENTITY!!

Yeesh.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

OMG!


I need help. I really need help. I mean Kom scooped me. Kom?!?!


I'm so depressed right now. I think I'm going to have a relapse.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Oh, and BTW, I notice that Kom and I both have Miss Cleo jokes on recent posts. That's funny. And also spooky...

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger kelly430kud said...

well at least this time she didn't get caught doing a video

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger "Lisa" said...

I am shocked too!!! What happened to happily ever after. I mean if the stupidist skankist woman in the world can make it work with a rich guy what hope do I have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home