The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Worried

I'm worried about Reese.

It's been a couple of days and she has yet to comment on Ashton and Demi getting married.

Reese LOVES this kinda stuff!

Where are you Reese when we really need you?

4 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger KOM said...

This is just a guess, but I think it might have something to do with Zeer-oh's and Smirnoff.

Reese, that is. Not Kelso and GI Jane.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

I know. I'm sorry. I've been dealing with some major issues. It seems I've become addicted to Smirnoff and Candy Corn (Zeer-ohs were just a gateway junk food).

I've hit rock bottom. I mean, I missed posting about Dashton because of my habit. It's sad. I promise, I'll get clean.

I promise!!

;)

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Have you checked the re-hab facilities? No, Really, great site.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

M&M: Lol! Well, I tried Betty Ford, but they wouldn't let me in. They said I was a lost cause. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home