The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Can You Keep a Secret?

Not to blow up Kom's post (that game was fun, man), but uhhh...


Dude! Janet Jackson has an 18 year-old daughter that she's kept secret for AT LEAST 18 years. ;)


Seriously, it's all out in the open now. The father is Janet's first husband, one of those Debarge boys. She had the baby (her name is Renee, btw) and then gave the baby to her sister, Rebe (the only sane Jackson, allegedly) to raise.


This is not a rumor. It's true, man, I swear!!


And, all I have to say is this...


What the hell is wrong with the Jacksons? Were they just born this way? I mean, Janet literally dodged the question about her having a kid for years. People used to ask her, and she'd say, it's just a rumor. That she never had a daughter. There are lot's of people who give up their kids for adoption, but do you have to have a kid, give the kid up, and then deny the kid's existence for almost two decades!


Weirdos.


And, I used to think Janet was the non-crazy one. Whatever.

6 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger KOM said...

It might have tarnished her image of being 'in control' if she got knocked up at 18.

But at least I can call her just plain Janet again, seeing as she's nasty, too.

It's either bad genes, or their parents need to go to jail.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger jeopardygirl said...

KOM, I vote the parents should go to jail. Imagine hawking your kids at every opportunity and stealing their childhoods for your own monetary gain? No wonder they all turned out weird.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

OMG?!?!

Are you serious?

Is she hot?
Is she single?

J/k

Just when I think that the Jacksons can't get any weirder....

When does her first album come out?
Before or after the nose job?

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

How many Jacksons are there anyway? I didn't realize there were any I hadn't heard of before.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

I think there are several hundred Jacksons. In fact, I may be a Jackson. Maybe Jermaine is my Dad, but no one ever told me.

Thank God! ;)

According to one of the Debarge boys (who is the girl's uncle) she's a great singer. I suppose her CD will be out sooner, rather than later.

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

um jerky, she's already had the nose job

here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home