The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Would you rather....

Have Donald Trumps hair or be Paris Hiltons gynecologist?

( I realized I hadn't posted here in a LONG time, and didn't want anyone acussing me of not existing.)

4 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger KOM said...

That depends - have his hair like a trophy or an ashtray or something, or be forced to live with it on my head?

If the former, I'll keep the hair. If the latter, order me a box of penicilin and a king-size KY. And a mining lamp.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger P said...

Funny as hell. . .

That's like picking your poison.

I think I would keep the hair, because you could always get some pricey transplants.

But constantly having to give her the well women exam is equivalent to living next door to the fish market.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger "Lisa" said...

Oh God those are noth just awful. I'll go with the Donald's hair. To have to see what Paris has down there might kill me.

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

the hair. Bleeech to even having to look at PeeHilton, let alone her rude bits that are most likely filled with every sexual disease known to humankind.

Trump me, any day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home