The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Who's Americas Next Idol?

Since I got called out for not contributing to this blog....this is me contributing.

Does anyone watch Idol?

I'm addicted. Embarrassing, but true. I love Katherine and Chris and loved Kelly too, just cause she was a loveable country girl!

Am I fired now, just for this post??

P.S. Stay tuned for tomorrows post...Who will be...Americas Next Top Model!!

2 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Blogger Jomama said...

I don't watch Idol, but I'm waiting with bated breath for today's post. My vote is for Danielle.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

DEZ!!!

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back! ;)


PS: I haven't watched AI this year. They never pick who I want to win, so I quit the show. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home