The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Your Latest TomKat Alert...

The Blogger Coooler...keeping you up to date on Tom Cruise's madness. The latest?


Tom Cruise plans on eating the placenta that comes out of Katie.


No, it's not a rumor and it comes straight from Tom's mouth, so to speak.


"I'm going to eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm going to eat the cord and the placenta right there."

Here's an article about it.


Again, I repeat...Katie please...


RUN, BITCH, RUN!!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

the TomKitten is here! the TomKitten is here!

s/c/w

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Suri with the fringe on top.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Sour Patch said...

Thanks! I felt happy when I had that dream...would explain why I wrote it the way I did....jejeje. Yeah! Finally Katie & Tom finally had Suri. The beginning of the name reminds me so much of the country Suriname.... Have a great one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home