The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Different Strokes

I'm obsessed with little black children being raised by skinny white women.


Here's the latest picture of oh, so cute Zahara. I believe that morph that US Magazine did of her is going to turn out to be 100% accurate.


I wonder if I would turn beautiful if I was adopted by Angie?


I am available for adoption, Angie. You know, I'm just throwing that out there...


2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger KOM said...

...Yet what a stable life Angela leads. Little Asian or African children replace necklaces of blood. Crazy white guys compete to be happy father-man.

If Mr. Pitt lasts another year or two, you may completely disregard this comment. Until then, I stand by my negative view.

That girl in the picture is precious in spite of Angela. Such a cutie would be adopted by anyone with the means to do so. That being said, I'm with Reese. I'm housebroken, and hardly ever need to swatted. Adopt ME, please!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

I love the title you chose for this one :).

She can adopt me too. Even if she IS a freak.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home