The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Who's Americas Next Top Model???

Staying true to my word, here it is....

Who will it be?? And will Jomama be the only person that answers this post too?

8 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

I say Danielle Or Jade.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Jomama said...

Jade has the potential to win, but she better not. I don't dislike her anymore as much as I did in the beginning, but still. Although, could you imagine her "My life as a Cover Girl" commercials? Pure comedy gold.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

I haven't watched ANTM as much this year, but I have looked at the pictures. I don't know anything about their personalities, but I think Jade's pics are awesome. She's striking and if I saw her in a magazine, I'd be drawn to see what she's advertising.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger KOM said...

I only watch the try-outs.

I'm personally torn between ridiculing them without mercy, and feeling bad for those who are clearly not mentally stable.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Desiree said...

I watched for the first time last night. I really dislike Jade and hope Danielle or anyone else wins. She is sooo full of herself. Bleh!!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger jeopardygirl said...

Joanie or Danielle. This is going to be a tough decision.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger KOM said...

I just realized that this post is about Top Model.

I hereby remove my previous comment and place it somewhere in the post prior to this one.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Ironically, Kom, your comment is still applicable to America's Next Top Model as well. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home