The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Colored blogs

I've notice sumthin.
White or brightly colored blogs seem more popular than black or dark blogs.
I think that dark backgrounds make it easier to read stuff, but when I see a blog that's crap, but has a white background getting 30 + comments as opposed to say Reesey-poos blog only getting 10 on a good day, I gotta wonder what's up.

Although....KOM's blog is brightly lit and good, but doesn't get many comments.

Hm....

Is it all a psychomologicalish thing having to do with color?
If I make my blog pink, will I get more, relaxed readers?
What if i get it to smell like popcorn?
Cotton candy?

All's I'm sayin is that a year ago we wuz BLOG GODS gettin hits and comments left n' right, but now......

We're still sexy, so what's tha dealy yo?

9 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

"Reesey-poo"

Have you been talking to my mother?

Yeah, what's the deal? When did we become the has-beens?

Where's my comments, dammit?!?

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

yeah J. You used to visit me too. I get NO love on my page anymore.

Whatever.

Blacks where its at. Mine and Reese' page are the coolest.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger KOM said...

Thanks, J, for pointing out my glowing lack of comments - "KOM seems like a reasonable person, too bad his dick's so small."

Maybe people are still used to print-type - black on white background. I will admit to skipping over blogs if they are too difficult to easily read.

I guess it's like branding. There's a fine line between the generic and the garish.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Ah, so I'm the reason.
I suck, and therefore you being ASSociated with me is keeping you down.

Bummer.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Karla said...

I dont know but my comments are also way down. I agree with Desiree, we get no love from you anymore J.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger KOM said...

It must be new bloggers and their damn competition. I hoped it wasn't going to have to come to this, but it might be time to give all new bloggers a door-to-door beating, alla Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

Yeah. I'm down. I did time you know. I'm hardcore.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

SEE!
This is what I mean!
Who commented?

US!!

Where are all of our adoring fans?!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger jeopardygirl said...

Hey, J, I comment at your blog ALL THE TIME, and you never visit me anymore. You gotta give back the love or you don't get none...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home