The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

We didn't start the fire

Britney Spears, #2,
Flava and a staircase poo,
Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, what happened to J-lo?

Baby Suri is a human,
Rosie on the View is loomin'
Stars' homes near a blaze, is Angelina preggo?


Madonna is still a whore, I can't take it anymore!


I have entirely too much time on my hands today.

4 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Wow! I am impressed!

You are the official celebrity commentator for the Blogger Cooler, Kom. ;)

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

that was awesome Kom! I'm impressed too.

Suri is freakin' ADORABLE!

Who cares about freakin' Angelina. I'm sick of her already.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger KOM said...

Nooooo!

That's the fate I'm trying to avoid. This was a purge, a bulemic pop-culture finger down the throat.

I admit to watching the Soup, because it makes me laugh. But how the hell does the rest of this crap get stuck in my subconscious? Do you think garlic and crosses keep celebutant's at bay?

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Isabel said...

Madonna is a whore. But the world (mostly) loves her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home