The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

She finally woke up!!!

Britneys finally divorcing that foo!!!

Reactions?!

I have one...hip-hip-horray!!! That man was a money sucking, jerk ass!

5 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Can I say that I am shocked, SHOCKED, that these two are getting divorced!

Doesn't anyone believe in love and money sucking scumbags anymore?

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger KOM said...

C'mon, now. We all know that Spears was asking for it, wearing all those skimpy outfits and all...

...ducking tomatos...

Seriously, though. Say what you will, but FedEx does a good job of spreading his genes. He's a human virus, that one.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger •♥•m•♥• said...

hey Jerky.....so...when I link over to your blog Jerk of all trades... it takes me to a "docPsuedo" domain page.....does that mean you would like me to remove U from my page as a link?....NP....just stop by to confirm =)

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger jeopardygirl said...

Ladies and gentlemen, Jerk has left the building. He has informed me that he will stop by here from time to time, though. You may all collect your things and head home. I repeat, Jerk has left the building.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

FedEx...... good one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home