The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Baseball!!!

Yo!

So...who do you all think is going to win the World Series?

Who, and why?

7 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

The Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I love them and am tired of seeing them get killed and eliminated early.

Let it be my year, please let it be my year!

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger KOM said...

Those poor yankees. When are they ever going to catch a break? :)

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Not the Yankees. They still have that cursed A-Rod on the team.

I'm gonna say the A's.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

J!!!!!!!!!

Stop it!!!!

Don't SAY THAT!!!!

Go Yankees!!! =P

Kom,
Hello, they've choked the last 6 years. Come on! I wanna see them win again!!!!!!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger KOM said...

My god! 6 years? It certainly puts that whole 'Curse of the Bambino' thing in perspective ;)

Don't mind me, I'm just in a bad mood because it's football season. The Niners have hardly been in the playoffs in the last 10 years.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

whatEVER Kom!

I'm sorry about your niners. I remember when they played well. My brother is a niner fan. We like to tease him about that. =P

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger SassyAssy said...

I am not a Yanks fan, but I have a feeling they are going to take it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home