The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

THIS JUST IN!

ATTENTION: According to an in depth investigation by that well of friggin knowledge and virtue Entertainment Tonight, I have learned that fat & ugly people are frowned upon in our society while thin, good looking people get special treatment!
I don't know about YOU, but I'm shocked.

Fucking SHOCKED!

I.....I don't even know what to say. Why didn't they teach me this shit in school?!
All these years and I never knew.
Why didn't somebody tell me?
I don't remember a Sesame Street episode where Bird got into Mr. Hoopers store while Snuffy was forced to wait outside in the rain!

SHOCKED.

What's next Entertainment Tonight?! Are you gonna tell me some unbelievable shit like men get paid more than women for the same job?!!

I'm....I'm just....inconsolable.

Well, unless Jessica Alba wants to give me a hug.
Mmmmmmmmmm.

No; I'm not back.

5 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

ROTFL!

Okay, you're not back, but thanx for stopping by? Can I say that? ;)

I saw that ET report on ET on MTV (don't ask). I also thought it was groundbreaking investigative journalism. Now if only ET would investigate why rich people have better stuff than poor people...

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

Haha! You're too funny.

Too bad you're a QUITTER!!!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Karla said...

Hi J,

LOL, What would we do without ET and their reports. I mean we would be lost without them.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Ev said...

It's my thighs! I freaking KNEW it!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Webmiztris said...

this is beyond shocking. I'm speechless, jerk. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home