The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Koodies!

Since the boys went and got all "sensitive" on me regarding KKKramer (you know how boys can get), I decided to cut everyone some slack and put up a post about three people we can all make fun of.

Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, and Lindsay Lohan are now BFF's. How many STD's do you think they have between them?

Discuss.






*Images taken from DListed

9 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

They have one between them, but several from others.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger jeopardygirl said...

Jerky, GET OUT OF MY BRAIN! I was going to say exactly that!

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger KOM said...

Where's the cooter shots?

Is it sad that I was less shocked by Britney's recent lack of oops!-proofs than I was by her divorce?

No, I've decided that it's infinitely more sad that I know what you're talking about. Sigh.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Slowly, but surely, we're turning Kom to the darkside. One day Kom, you're going to surprised that you actually care that Angie Jolie only feeds corn flakes for breakfast to her rainbow coalition.


STD total: 3 (herpes, crabs, chlamydia)

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

PS:

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Oh! I know that one! 42!

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

I was going to say 4.

Crabs, herpes, chlamidia and gonorreah or however you spell that.

What's sad is I use to love Lindsey and Britney, but EW ever since I seen Brits bits, YUCK I can't look at her the same.

And Blohan is just nuts! She seriously needs intervention. It's sad really.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

Paris is in Sydney atm for New Years. She has now put her germs all over our beach and in our surf. I can never swim in Sydney again without fear. Why didn't a shark attack HER?

(Yay for the fact i live way NORTH of Sydney!)

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

desiree, you actually LOOKED at those photos? I sadly enough saw the one with the big star covering her bits and that was bad enough to scar me for life.

Gross, unclassing and so Novo Riche.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home