The Blogger Cooler

You know, like the conversations around your office water cooler? Only, the conversations will be with cooler people. And you don't have to be afraid of your boss listening to your conversation. And, you can say anything you want during your conversation. Okay, so I guess it's nothing like the conversations around your office water cooler. Just leave a comment, dammit!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I hate Sanjina


I know "hate" is a strong word, but I really, really, really don't like him.

Seriously, when is this guy gonna get voted off????

And seriously, WHO'S VOTING FOR THIS GUY?

5 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger KOM said...

I'll cop to this one, if someone else admits to buying the Chris Gaines albums.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

Whos Chris Gaines???

The only albums I've purchased from previous idols were Kelly Clarkson, and not her first one, her second one, and I bought a single by Carrie Underwood.

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger KOM said...

I was kinda switching gears here, but all about the ridiculousness of the music business.

It's been a while, so I hope I got the name right, but Chris Gaines is the alter-ego of... goddammit. What's his name... "Friends in low places..." Country singer. You know who I mean.

It would seem that he tried to reinvent himself as a goth/rocker dude.

Think Sammy Davis singing Funkadelic.

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger KOM said...

Garth Brooks!

(Some very few, tenacious synapses are still firing.)

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Man, I haven't been here in a while!

Okay, I heard about this Sanjiya guy. I heard he can't sing. Like at all.

Do you think he'll really win AI? That would be hi-larious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home